- Capacity: 130 persons
- Parking: 40 Spaces in main lot. 30 in overflow lot.
- Hall Size: 57ft long by 46ft wide
- 20 Round Tables, 16 Rectangular Tables, 150 Chairs
- Round Table Diameter: 5ft
- Rectangular Table Dimension: 8ft by 2.5ft
- Elevator Equipped
- Warming Kitchen Available to Reheat Food
- Refrigerator, Freezer and Ice Maker Available for Use
Rates and Fees
- $80/hr all times except Friday, Saturday and Sunday 5pm-Midnight.
- $155/hr Friday, Saturday and Sunday 5pm-Midnight.
- $110 dollar non-refundable cleaning fee. We clean up for you!
- $40/hr Setup and Breakdown time.
- Required Extra: Parties where alcohol will be served or consumed, either provided or BYOB, $20/hr alcohol fee.
- Optional Extra: $50-Unlimited use of our projector system during your rental.
- Optional Extra: $20 Rent our York Road Sign for 7 days. Visit our Sign Rental page for more information.
Here are the Steps for a Reservation:
- Select the date and hours you wish to book, then complete the booking form.
- Only select the hours of your actual event.
- Enter the desired number of setup hours and breakdown hours in the booking information.
- You may purchase as much setup time as you wish; however, you cannot have a gap between setup time and event start time.
- You may purchase as much breakdown time as you wish; however, all persons, vendors and property must have left the facility by Midnight.
- The price for setup and breakdown time will be manually added to your contract when it is created.
- The Hall Rental Committee will review your request and issue a contract.
- Once approved, you will receive a contract via your selected method. You MUST return the contract and pay the $300 dollar refundable security deposit within 7 business days of your reservation approval.
- The balance must be paid within 14 business days of the reservation date.
- You may cancel with a refund up to 2 weeks before your reservation date.
Interested in a message on our York Road sign? Visit our Sign Rental page.
If you have any questions, want to book a rental outside the calendared hours, or a rental within 7 days of today, please use the contact form at the bottom of the page.
As of January 2021, our hall rental program continues to be suspended due to COVID-19. We do not have an estimated date when we will be able to resume rentals.
Interested in viewing the hall or have a question/concern about the hall or your booking? Use the form below to contact the Hall Renal Committee.