An Updated Letter to the Community Regarding COVID-19
To the Cockeysville Community,
As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve in Baltimore County, the State of Maryland, and the United States, the Cockeysville Volunteer Fire Company is issuing this updated COVID-19 statement.
Our first and foremost priority as a company is and remains to protect the communities we serve. As such, we are issuing the following revisions to the April letter:
The following restrictions remain in effect:
- As of 7/20/2020, our hall rental program has been suspended for the remainder of 2020.
- We remain unable to offer station tours or admit members of the public to our firehouse for reasons other than emergency situations or for membership interviews.
The following restrictions have been lifted:
- We are now able to accept membership applications, interview candidates, and vote members into the company.
We are pleased to offer new initiatives to help the community:
- Our popular birthday parades (Click here to book)
- Our popular graduation parades (Click here to book)
- A new promotion to rent our York Rd digital sign to display a message of congratulations to your graduate. (Click here to book)
Our leadership team is constantly reviewing the COVID-19 situation to determine the appropriateness of restrictions. We thank you for your continued support and offer our hope that the community follows the guidelines of the CDC and Governor Hogan and stays safe, happy, and healthy. As the old saying goes: “This too shall pass.”
The Cockeysville Volunteer Fire Company